Alteration Services

Description Indicative Pricing
  Collect and Delivery Service (depend on location area)   $30.00 to $60.00
  Additional Express Services   $25.00 above

Alteration Works might take 5 to 13 days and One-time fitting alteration only.

Description Indicative Pricing
  Lengthening Shortening
  Sleeve Shortening
  Zip / Button Replacement

  $12.00 (per meter) above                 

  Waistband Adjustment
  Pullover Modify
  $25.00 above
  Unlined/Lined Adjustment   $30.00 above
  Taking-In Size Adjustment   $50.00 above
  Mending / Repaired   $80.00 above
  Re-construct Wedding Dresses   $250.00 above

Please note prices are just guideline only and may vary according as well as depend on type of fabric

Here, Astitchworks shares a great alteration work

Term & Conditions:

1) Astitchworks has the right to alter these General Terms from time to time. The Customer is deemed to have agreed to this.  

2) Goods: All goods which Astitchworks are to receive from the Customers under the heading of Astitchworks Contract.

3) 70% of payment must be paid by the Customer to Astitchworks upon the confirmation of the Order and must settle the remainder of 30% on the collection date. 

4) If the Customer does not pay within the payment term of thirty (30) calendar days after the good ready or alteration there is 10% penalty term of thirty (30) calendar days subsequent or the Customer will automatically be in default without the need for prior notice of default. 

5) If due to delay on the part of the Customer it can no longer be demanded of Astitchworks that it will perform the Contract on the originally agreed conditions.

6) If Astitchworks in whatever form, suffers loss as a result of the fact that the Customer refuses to take the ordered Goods after the date of collection term of thirty (30) calendar days, the Customer is liable for this loss.  And, also there is 10% penalty each month from the expired date or the Customer will automatically be in default without the need for prior notice of default. 

7) Astitchworks is entitled to take an action or the rights under a Contract without the Customer's prior written consent.